No one logged in. | My Account
Unfortunately we are unable to accept returns unless a manufacturing fault is present.
All items are quality checked but very occasionally there may be a fault we didn't find.
Please note that wear and tear in the course of normal use is not considered a manufacturing fault. Jewellry and crystal items are delicate and should be handled carefully. Crystal stones breaking from mishandling is not considered a manufacturing fault. All pieces come with care instruction information that should be adhered to. Please see Care Instructions on the website for further information on this.
Our knuckle and upper finger rings are one size fits all and slightly adjustable to fit on the top half of the finger. If bent and adjusted beyond the original scope of design and damage occurs MANIAMANIA does not consider this a manufacturing fault as the ring is no longer in the shape of its intended use.
If you find your pieces has a manufacturing fault MANIAMANIA will gladly repair, exchange or refund the original piece in accordance with the following process:
- The product must have been purchased within 6 months of notification.
- You must notify MANIAMANIA by email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- a photograph of the item with a description of the fault
- a "proof of purchase", being either the email confirmation from MANIAMANIA or bank statement.
- MANIAMANIA will respond within one business day with a Return ID number and confirmation of the address to post your item.
- Items must be sent via a trackable method, Australia Post in a Platinum Express Post bag is recommended.
- MANIAMANIA cannot be held responsible for goods that may be lost or damaged during return shipping so please ensure all items being returned must be securely packaged with protective wrapping and clearly addressed. Any items not thoroughly packaged to avoid damage during transit will not be accepted, so please take care when posting
- For International returns you must mark on the postal company's consignment 'Returned Goods' to ensure that the items do not attract possible customs duties and taxes once again.
- The item will be assessed upon return for fault.
- MANIAMANIA will then repair, replace, refund or in circumstances offer an exchange if the item cannot be repaired or replaced.
- Replacements are only possible if the item is available.
- If an exchange is offered and the price of the item differs from the original amount then MANIAMANIA will refund the difference or request payment prior to sending the new item.
- Refunds will be made through PayPal. The refund will be processed as soon as the items have been received by MANIAMANIA however, please allow up to 14 days from the day you return the item for your account to be credited.
- Please note that unfortunately, returns may not be made from a MANIAMANIA stockist. Please visit the stockist the item was purchased from and follow their Returns Policy.
Repairs to damaged goods are assessed by case and may incur a fee if repair is possible.
EXCHANGE FOR SIZE
For full prices items you may exchange for a different size within 10 days from date of purchase (15 days for International orders) Customers will be responsible for all shipping & re-shipping charges for exchanges.
Note: Exchanges are only possible if the item is available. Exchanges are not possible for sale items, please choose carefully.
VARIANCE IN CRYSTALS
Crystals naturally vary in colour and size. Your piece will bear individual characteristics and although equally as beautiful and unique, will vary slightly from the photograph.
We are regrettably not able to exchange for a different piece based on the characteristics of crystals. If you are concerned about this variance, please contact your closest stockist to choose for yourself in store.
You may email us at email@example.com
Please do not contact our Press or Wholesaling agents as, unfortunately, they will not be able to assist you.
GENERAL PRIVACY INFORMATION
Your privacy is important to us and we ensure that the information you provide is collected and held in accordance with relevant Australian privacy law. If you choose to provide your personal details to us, we may collect the requested information from you including your name and contact details and any other information that you supply to us.
USE OF INFORMATION
Any information we collect is used to assist in delivering you your online order, relevant consumer information and notify you of products and offers that may be of interest to you as a valued MANIAMANIA customer. We do not disclose information that we hold to unrelated companies outside our corporate group for marketing purposes.
As required by law, you may "opt-out" from direct marketing material that MANIAMANIA may send by following the instructions at the bottom of our newsletters. Alternatively, you may contact our head office if you do not wish your details to be used for marketing purposes by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
MANIAMANIA utilizes a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your person information. Credit card numbers are not stored in our systems in accordance with PCI-DSS standards. When purchasing from MANIAMANIA your financial details are passed through to a secure server which supports SSL (secure socket layers) of 128bit and greater.